The ‘Braugewölbe‘ is the highlight of the Stiegl stages
In days gone by, barley was laid out and allowed to germinate in the former brick vault. Today you can throw the party of your dreams on these premises.
Whether it is a wedding, corporate event or gala dinner, our sales team is happy to assist you with the organisation of any event in our Braugewölbe. Let us take care of all your party needs.
A unique setting for any occasion!
- Stage, adjustable (5 x 6 metres)
- Sound system, mixing desk and microphone
- Guest cloakroom, staff excluded
- Artists’ dressing room, staff excluded
- adjoining bar and kitchen area
- Bar in the foyer
- Bathroom facilities
- Barrier-free access to all areas
"The beauty of singing operas is the thirst you get afterwards which can be quenched with a wonderfully refreshing glass of beer."
|Foyer||290 m² (without bar)|
|Capacity||max. 350 people (depending on the seating system)|