Find out interesting and also amusing information about salt and beer - currently not available!
Salzburg’s development is, as the name says, closely connected with salt production. The City of Mozart is also the secret beer capital of Austria.
Find out interesting and also amusing information about salt and beer during this one-day programme.
- A miner’s welcome at the beginning of the tour of the mine with bread, salt and schnapps
- Entrance and guided tour through the Salzwelten Hallein Hallein
- Stiegl Brewery Cinema ‘The nature of beer’
- Entrance fee and guided tour of the Stiegl Brauwelt
- Beer tasting
- Souvenir from the brewery shop
|Price||adults: 36.50 EUR||kids: 20.50 EUR|
|Duration||whole day programme|
|Min. number of participants||20 people|