One-day excursion to the open air museum and Stiegl Brauwelt.
Explore old farmhouses at the Salzburg open air museum in Großgmain, be amazed by the simple and varied life of previous generations and enjoy the stunning landscape at the foot of the Untersberg mountain, which is itself steeped in legend. With the museum train, go on a comfortable ride through the vast museum grounds which cover 50 square hectares. The second part of the programme is the visit to the Stiegl Brewery.
- Admission and tour of the open-air museum
- Trip on the “Museumsbahn”
- Stiegl Brewery Cinema “The Nature of Beer”
- Admission and tour of the Stiegl Brauwelt
- Salzburg Würsteltopf (sausage hot pot)
- Beer tasting and beer crackers
- Souvenir from the Brewery Shop
|Price||29.40 EUR per person|
|Duration||whole day programme|
|Min. number of participants||20 people|
|Booking period||March 31st – November 3rd 2019, daily except Mondays.|
Please book tour dates two weeks in advance.