One-day excursion to the open air museum and Stiegl Brauwelt. - currently not available!
Explore old farmhouses at the Salzburg open air museum in Großgmain, be amazed by the simple and varied life of previous generations and enjoy the stunning landscape at the foot of the Untersberg mountain, which is itself steeped in legend. With the museum train, go on a comfortable ride through the vast museum grounds which cover 50 square hectares. The second part of the programme is the visit to the Stiegl Brewery.
Opening Times of Open Air Museum
29.03.–08.11.2020, Thursday to Sunday, from 9 am to 6 pm, July & August daily from 9 am to 6 pm
- Admission and tour of the open-air museum
- Trip on the “Museumsbahn”
- Stiegl Brewery Cinema “The Nature of Beer”
- Admission and tour of the Stiegl Brauwelt
- à la carte or menu at Brauwelt Gastronomy
- Beer tasting
- Tour through the Production
- Souvenir from the Brewery Shop
|Price||24.70 EUR per person|
|Duration||whole day programme|
|Min. number of participants||20 people|
|Booking period||Not yet available|
Please book tour dates two weeks in advance.